Website is the Profile of your Non Profit and Non Governmental Organisation (NGO), that explains about the information of status, existence and roles. You have to prepare and design the website of your NGO so if any donor or supporters or beneficiary wants to know or wants to assess about your organisation then website is the solution. If you have website then there is no need to publish the hard copy of the Brocher or Profile folder to show the information about your organisation.
You can show your NGO’s legal status, mission, vision, programmes, activity reports, projects, achievements, goals, donation appeal, membership and volunteering application options, contact information including mobile number, email address and other required information.
Website should be Optimised for Search Engines so if anybody wants to search about the NGO of the area, NGO related to the issue you are working for and want to access your website then can find in the search engines easily.
Website should be Mobile friendly, so many users can access it in their mobile whenever they want to know about your NGO.
What Key Features and Contents you have to include in your NGO Website:
- Home Page – (Gist/Summary of Profile, Programmes, Projects, Activities, Achievements and Future Perspectives of NGO)
- About Us or Profile
- Mission and Vision
- Organization History
- Legal Status of Registration
- Registration Information about Income Tax Exemption and Rebate
- Registration Information of CSR
- NGO Darpan – Niti Ayog Registration Unique ID
- Other Registration Information
- Board Members Profiles
- Organisational Structure
- Governing Body
- Chief Functionary – President/Secretary
- Leadership staff Profiles
- Donors and partners
- Current Activities
- Annual Reports
- Projects – Completed and Ongoing
- Research Journal
- Aims & Objectives
- Achievements – Milestones
- Join Us Page
- Membership page with Member Registration Form
- Volunteers Page with Registration Form
- Future Perspectives and Plans
- Donation Page – If anybody wants to donate to your organisation then in the Donation page of website the Donation Form with the payment gateway should be there.
- Documents / Reports
- Gallery – Photo and Video
- News Clippings
- Social Media Profiles
- Social Media Sharing Options
- Contact us – Contact detail, Key Contact Person, Mobile Numbers, Email ID, Address of your NGO, Map of Office Address and other useful information.
Chanakya NGO Consultancy is the well experienced and expert to design your NGO’s website professionally and according to present global parameters. Website of NGO is the management, identity and base tool to get the support, donation and grants if it is well designed and presents the real profile of your NGO in form of contents and photographs, that will help you to achieve your target and goals.