Funding is a crucial matter for a root level NGO. There are different funding agencies that provide the support and funding to the nonprofit organizations. They provide the support following their well set guidelines, rules, terms and the parameters that they consider to judge a project or organization for the funding purpose. The basic interest of these agencies is to help in social cause and entrepreneurship. The funding could be FRCA based that is foreign organizations which are interested in funding and the other one being government funding for a cause or project. Chanakya excels in Project Proposal writing that may obtain the federal grants or may help NGOs in convincing a board of directors to fund your new initiative.
Chanakya provides the project proposal with the entire work area, the plan and the implementation program that is required along with audit strategy. This entire process is required for government or Institutional funding. There are varied fund raising plans that help your organization set priorities, cultivate multiple revenue streams; strategies, and goals. This limits the chances of crisis fundraising. These days CFR or corporate Fund Raising is intimately connected to NGO which helps in raising resource from the organization those having an agenda for corporate social responsibility. There are different foreign fund raising agencies who want a complete structured planning of a project that they could well anticipate.
So for all the above mentioned fund raising agencies and techniques there are few steps that needs to be followed vehemently. Our experts are there to give NGO in depth solution to all of these staring from it nascent stage to the ultimate stage where the final touch by our professionals will ensure the fund raising that NGOs have been longing for. The strategies need to be strong and the execution and the implementation of the entire process should be right enough to provide NGOs the funding.
Chanakya being one of the esteemed NGO consultancy service take pride that Chanakya may help NGOs in funding for your non-profit organization. Chanakya would be glad to help your ground level organization reach its zenith with the social welfare ideas.
What is required for Donation, Grant and Funding from Government Ministries and Private Funding Agencies:
- Memorandum of Article/ Sanvidhan/ Trust Deed.
- Registration Certificate of NGO (It can be separate or along with Memorandum/Trust Deed).
Profile of NGO.
- Annual Reports [Programme Activity Reports (along with photos, news cutting and head-wise description of programmes) of last three years or less, whatever the terms and requirement of Government of Funding Agency/ Fund Provide Group/ Company ).
- Income Tax Returns with Audit Reports or Audit Reports (Last three years Returns/Audit or less, whatever the terms and requirement of Government of Funding Agency/ Fund Provide Group/ Company).
- To find out the suitable project that can be sanctioned (Consultant can help to provide availability of suitable projects according to Profile of applicant NPO. Representative of NGO have to decide that what and where they have to apply for which project from the available suitable options as discussed and suggested by the Consultant).
- Application for Fund/Grant.
- Project Proposal for Funding (It can be according to the pre-decided format or have to prepare if there is no format available for the grant where NGO wants to apply to get Financial Support. In Funding Project Proposal NGO have to submit the required documents and information, Justification to get Funds (Why funding is required, detail of the expenditure of the funds. The Project Proposal for NGO funding prepares NGO Consultants).
- The authorised representative of NGO have to submit the project proposal with all mentioned and required documents to the Fund provider.
- Followup letters to follow the funding approval process if required or necessary.